We’re determined to keep all of our pupils on track this year and make sure no one falls behind if they need to learn from home because of coronavirus. So, we want to make sure your child can learn as much as possible at home. The following new guidelines cover our ideal expectations of what we’d like your child to do while learning remotely, and how we plan to support you and them.
Please see Remote Learning policy.
- Digital Resources for Home and Remote Learning
- Pupil Survey Analysis Return to School March 2021
- Remote Learning Parent Fact Sheet October 2020
- Remote Learning Parent Survey Analysis 2021
- Remote Learning Policy October 2020
- Remote Learning Risk Assessment